2019 was both the shortest and longest year ever. It was definitely one of growth for us and The Okayest Moms brand. We swung the pendulum from lighter topics such as Make Up Tips For Redheads and All About the Enneagram to deeper topics like the importance of raising kind kids and putting ourselves first as moms. We traveled to Austin, Monterey, San Diego, LA, and Turks & Caicos.
Before we begin, we want to say thank you. Every click, comment, like, and share means so much and we wouldn’t be able to do this without you! We feel honored to be surrounded by this community and can’t wait to see what the future brings!
Top Blog Posts of 2019
Top Instagram Posts of 2019
5 | Favorite Workout
4 | Spooky Candy Grazing Board
3 | San Francisco Girl’s Trip
2 | RIP Fig-oleta
1 | Brunch Party Grazing Table
2019 In Review: What We’re Proud Of
- The Okayest Moms Summer Series | This series really was a labor of love and we are so proud of how it turned out. If you missed out on all of the amazing speakers, don’t worry… we might have something coming up that will excited you. 🙂
- Connecting locally | We made it a goal for 2019 to network more around the Sacramento area. Through partnerships with Raley’s, Gather, Fairytale Town, Code Ninjas, Steve Wallen Swim School, and more, we were able to accomplish that goal. We are excited to branch out even more and build on relationships in 2020!
- Opening our Etsy Shop | The beginning of the year is often slower for us so this year we decided to create work for ourselves with our first digital products! We also added Okayest Mom merch and have plans for more products in the future as well.
Goals for 2020
- The Okayest Moms Podcast | YEP! It’s happening. And we are so stoked about it. Can’t wait to share more information with you in the coming months!
- Travel | We hope to expand our travel content this year both solo travel and family travel! So far we have a few things planned and really hope to bring you more fun destinations as the year progresses.
- Consistency | I think this is our goal every year and we’ve done so good at improving this over time but there is always room for more improvement.
We Need Your Help! Please Fill Out Our Annual Survey!
We need your help in planning for the upcoming year. We would so appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey below. What is it you want to see from us? Thank you! [Click here to open survey in a new window]