Thinking of unique, thoughtful gift ideas can be hard, and even harder in a year that has already consumed all of our mental energy. We are here to help with a few last minute gift ideas that will make your loved ones feel appreciated and seen, while taking the stress off of you. We also discuss our thoughts on gift giving in general and what it usually looks like in each of our families.
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR
- Who we each typically buy gifts for
- Gifts that always catch us off guard
- How our shopping habits will change this year
- Teacher and neighbor gifts
- Total last-minute gift ideas anyone would love to get
OUR PODCAST SPONSOR
This episode was sponsored by Regency Centers.
The Willows Shopping Center is a sprawling power center located off freeway I-680 in the East Bay suburb of Concord with a robust line-up of retail, eateries, services and fitness including Old Navy, REI, and UFC Gym. Relax in the spacious outdoor patios and integrated seating areas, along with lush landscaping and nature-inspired accents.
The Willows Shopping Center is part of the local community. Its retailers and culture reflect the lifestyle needs of the neighborhoods that surround the center.
In addition to the Willows Shopping Center in Concord, Regency Centers has 28 other local area shopping centers to meet all your essential shopping needs. Visit RegencyCenters.com to find a shopping center nearest you.
Things We mention: Last Minute gift ideas
The links below are affiliate links and we receive a small commission if you click through or purchase the product. Thank you for your support!
- You can find more in depth gift guides here. We’ve got ideas for guys who have everything, women, and kids!
- Vooks is a great online platform that turns books into videos! Great for reluctant or early readers- really all readers!
- Wantable is a subscription styling service. They have edits for men, and women, and even one for athleisure!
- We both have and love this tray. It would be a gorgeous and thoughtful gift for a teacher, or neighbor. Fill with your favorite charcuterie or sweets for them to enjoy, and a tray to use later too.
- Brittany mentions these masks from Folk Project.
You might also like
42. Holiday Traditions in a Pandemic with Megan and Wendy || Looking for more holiday content?
CHECK IN WITH THE OKAYEST MOMS
We see this podcast as a conversation with friends. Except all you can do is listen. Ha! But, if you have something to add, we’d love to hear from you! Shoot us an email at [email protected]! Or you can find us on our blog, or on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. We even have an Etsy shop!
Podcast: Play in new window
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Leave a Reply