Life as we know it has been turned upside down in light of the Coronavirus/ COVID-19 pandemic. It is such a profound, global event, we knew we had to address it. In this episode, we discuss what our daily life looks like, the silver linings we’ve found in all of this, as well as our biggest fears and thoughts on homeschool. This conversation was meant to be a therapeutic way for us to process everything that has happened and to possibly serve to help you sort through some of your feelings on the current events.
It is important to be a steward of your own mental health now more than ever. In no way is this episode meant to incite fear and panic, and if you have reached your Corona Talk Overload point, we encourage you to skip over this and join us next week when we go kinda sorta back to normal.
What To Listen For
- Our new daily routines while social distancing
- The silver linings we’ve found in the current situation
- Our biggest fears brought on by the pandemic
- Heather’s rant about “homeschool”
- Activities to while away the hours our kids have loved
Things We Mentioned
- You can read more about Sullivan’s Periodic Fever Syndrome Diagnosis, PFAPA here.
- Our Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic Survival Guide
- We are linking all of the products we are using to survive this pandemic, including the rolls of butcher paper Brittany talked about, in our Amazon Shop. Thank you for supporting Okayest Moms through our affiliate links!
Check In With The Okayest Moms
We see this podcast as a conversation with friends. Except all you can do is listen. Ha! But, if you have something to add, we’d love to hear from you! Shoot us an email at [email protected]! Or you can find us on our blog, or on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. We even have an Etsy shop!