Easy summer cocktails are a must for any summer celebration. Whether it’s a big party, or a small gathering, a fun, pretty cocktail adds to the experience. But, you don’t need a special occasion to make one of these easy summer drinks!
Easy Summer Cocktails- Tequila
If you love tequila, you need to try one of these!
- Tequila Watermelon Refresco is the ultimate summer drink.
2. A paloma is a fun twist on a traditional margarita.
3. Have you ever tried a Cowboy Margarita?
4. Tequila Soda Cocktail is so simple.
5. Strawberry Sage Tequila Smash sounds amazing!
6. Ranch Water is a fun twist on our Tequila Soda.
Easy summer cocktails- vodka
More of a vodka drinker? These vodka based drinks are all delicious!
7. This Watermelon Lime Vodka Slushie is so refreshing.
8. A Sage-Infused Grapefruit Vodka Spritzer is unique and looks incredible.
Gin, Rum, Wine + More
Looking for something else? These cocktails feature other types of wines and spirits, but don’t lack any creativity!
10. If there was ever a summer to celebrate, it’s Summer 2021! Why not add this Pink Lemonade Champagne Punch to celebrate reuniting with loved ones?
11. How good does this Easy Gin & Jam Cocktail look?
12. Dreaming of a tropical vacation? Try a Rum Punch Cocktail.
13. This pretty Rosé Elderflower Spritz has girls night written all over it!
14. A giant pitcher of Strawberry Lemonade Sangria and some guac sounds like the ideal summer happy hour!
15. Looking to try something new? Then an Aviation Cocktail is for you.
16. Another girls night cocktail- Watermelon Mojito.
After the craziness of 2020, and the rough start to 2021, I am so ready for a summer of small gatherings with friends I haven’t seen in months, and these easy summer cocktails are definitely part of that plan. The best part of all of these cocktails is they could easily be made without alcohol, making them versatile for every guest.