This episode was recorded amidst the COVID-19 outbreak in Northern California, just a few hours before everything started to be canceled. In just a few short days, so much has changed. Please keep in mind that while this isn’t the most up to date information, it was our commentary at the time. In this episode, The Okayest Moms discuss their views on travel during the spread of the virus and how it has effected travel plans for each of them.
Heather and Brittany discuss the ups and downs of family travel, including their favorite trips, tips and hacks, and their bucket list destinations. They also share how their views on traveling as a family have changed as their kids have gotten older.
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR
- How our views on family travel have changed as our kids have gotten older
- Places we have traveled with children and places we hope to go one day
- Precautions we are taking while traveling during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Road trip hacks and our thoughts on screen time while traveling
THINGS WE MENTION
- Brittany mentioned taking Fly By, hangover prevention pills, while on a girls’ trip in Mexico. Three thousand 4.5 star reviews on Amazon and a first hand account can’t be wrong!
- Planning a road trip? This is the road trip activity post with everything you need to know about making goody bags to give kids at destinations along the way to keep them entertained, including a free printable!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You can find more travel information in our Travel Archives, including Disneyland and many Northern California road trip destinations like Monterey and San Francisco!
CHECK IN WITH THE OKAYEST MOMS
We see this podcast as a conversation with friends. Except all you can do is listen. Ha! But, if you have something to add, we’d love to hear from you! Shoot us an email at [email protected]! Or you can find us on our blog, or on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. We even have an Etsy shop!