Okayest Moms: The Podcast is celebrating 100 episodes!
Everyone has pet peeves- those silly, often mundane things that annoy the daylights out of you. The problem with pet peeves is that you often come across as the asshole because of how mundane and silly they can be. Heather and Brittany share their biggest pet peeves and decide if they are legit complaints or if their complaints aren’t warranted.
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR: PET PEEVES
- Heather’s thoughts on Old Navy Super Cash
- Brittany’s thoughts on Gender Reveal parties
- Thoughts on how to handle a toddler tantrum in public
- Are there parents who truly enjoy every moment of motherhood?
THINGS WE MENTIONED
- Looking to break up with Comic Sans forever, but want a fun font to replace it? Download these fun fonts from Hello Font. They’re free for personal use, and there’s no Comic Sans in sight!
- Check out this article that claims menstrual cramps are equivalent to a heart attack. Sounds right to us!
OUR SPONSOR: THE ESSENTIAL CALENDAR
Simple in design and big in impact, our calendar is ready to hold all your activities. The three-month view lets you sit down for an hour and get organized for three months.
Spend less time organizing and more time living.
SHARE YOUR OKAYEST MOM MOMENTS
We’ve all had Okayest Mom Moments. Those moments in motherhood that make you pause and whisper “WTF?” under your breath. Those moments that are so unique to motherhood that if you don’t laugh, you might cry. These stories are meant to reassure you that no one is doing motherhood perfectly, and that there is beauty in the imperfection.We’d love to feature yours on the podcast! Leave us a message at (916) 778-0545, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHECK IN WITH THE OKAYEST MOMS
We see this podcast as a conversation with friends. Except all you can do is listen. Ha! But, if you have something to add, we’d love to hear from you! Shoot us an email at email@example.com! Or you can find us on our blog, or on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. We even have an Etsy shop!