Heather and Brittany share what is working right now in their skin care routines, including their favorite products they are currently using, and new habits they’ve adopted to support their skin care routines.
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR: skin care routines
- Why Heather takes a sun hat with her everywhere she goes
- The SPF product that both Brittany and Heather swear by
- Current favorite drug store finds
- What skin care products Heather and Brittany are willing to splurge a little on
things we mention: skin care routines
The links below are affiliate links, which means we make a small commission on sales and clicks. Thank you for supporting us!
- Brittany swears by this La Roche-Posay Intense Repair Moisturizing Cream
- This Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask is a splurge, but a little goes a long way, and the results are noticeable immediately.
- Heather mentioned she uses It Cosmetics CC+ Cream with SPF 50+
- Cerave Resurfacing Retinol is a great drug store retinol that is perfect if you are just starting a retinol product.
- The Pixi Glow Tonic is another drug store fave Heather always comes back to
- Coola’s Sun Silk Drops will forever be a favorite of both Heather and Brittany
- This is the best tool for removing blackheads
- Brittany got a Retin-a prescription through Nurx, a telehealth platform.
The Okayest Moms are also huge fans of The Ordinary. The Ordinary has quality products, but at a much more budget friendly price point. Products we love include:
- The Buffet
- 100% Organic Cold Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil
- Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG
- Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2%
- Argireline Solution 10%
you might also like
Summer Skin Care Routine || Ulta Beauty Favorites || Sephora Beauty Favorites
OUR SPONSOR: HIya vitamins
Our sponsor Hiya is back!
Hiya is a daily children’s multivitamin that arrives fresh with a 30-day supply, and a refillable glass bottle your kids can decorate and personalize. After that, you’ll receive a no-plastic refill pouch sent monthly right to your doorstep.
Hiya isn’t your typical candy-like vitamin, either. It contains no added sugar, but still has 15 essential vitamins and minerals known to support immunity, growth, and development. It’s also dairy free, gluten free, vegan, and made right here in the USA.
For a limited time your first order is just $15! (a $15 savings) And shipping is FREE! To get this deal go to www.okayestmoms.com/hiya.
our sponsor: Dropps
Dropps makes effective, eco-friendly, and convenient household cleaning products. From laundry pods to dishwasher detergent and more, they’ve got your home covered. Dropps uses plant based ingredients and is dye, phosphate, phthalate, and paraben free. They come in a variety of light, crisp scents, or unscented too. Dropps is committed to being eco-responsible. Packaging is designed to reduce waste, single use plastic, and unnecessary shipping materials. Dropps has kept nearly 3.5 million single use plastic detergent containers, tubs, and jugs from polluting water ways. You can even further reduce your carbon footprint by saving yourself a trip to the store when you sign up for the subscribe and save option.
New customers can save 25% off their first order of Dropps with code OKAYEST25, and existing Dropps customers can get 15% off with code OKAYEST15 at www.dropps.com.
OUR SPONSOR: THE ESSENTIAL CALENDAR
Simple in design and big in impact, our calendar is ready to hold all your activities. The three-month view lets you sit down for an hour and get organized for three months.
Spend less time organizing and more time living.
SHARE YOUR OKAYEST MOM MOMENTS
We’ve all had Okayest Mom Moments. Those moments in motherhood that make you pause and whisper “WTF?” under your breath. Those moments that are so unique to motherhood that if you don’t laugh, you might cry. These stories are meant to reassure you that no one is doing motherhood perfectly, and that there is beauty in the imperfection.We’d love to feature yours on the podcast! Leave us a message at (916) 778-0545, or email us at [email protected].
CHECK IN WITH THE OKAYEST MOMS
We see this podcast as a conversation with friends. Except all you can do is listen. Ha! But, if you have something to add, we’d love to hear from you! Shoot us an email at [email protected]! Or you can find us on our blog, or on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. We even have an Etsy shop!
Podcast: Play in new window
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Leave a Reply