Working at home isn’t new to either of us, but it may be a new reality for some of you. This episode had always been in the plans, but it got a bump in priority considering current circumstances. Whether your work from home reality is situational or permanent, we’re sharing some of our best tips to try and keep yourself sane.
Did we forget any tips? We’d love to hear what has worked for you, if you work from home! Shoot us an email at email@example.com. We’d love to compile all of your responses together for a part two episode!
What To Listen For
Brittany and Heather each share four of their best tips for working at home successfully, including:
- Sharing your workspace with a “co-worker”
- Handling a schedule and managing your time when working from home
- The importance of self care as it pertains to a working from home role
We also discuss our working from home histories and how we (attempt) to keep the creative juices flowing in the midst of our everyday chaos.
Things We Mentioned
- Brittany mentioned she has been time blocking with the Cozi app.
You Might Also Like
- If you’re feeling guilty about ignoring your kids (or ignoring your work) during this time, here are 4 Reminders When The Work-At-Home-Mom Guilt is Strong
- These times are hard, so here’s an encouraging word. Dear Mama (On The Days That Break You)
- We talk more about self care in Episode 5. Have you listened yet?!
- More self care chat: How To Add Mom Self Care In To Your Busy Schedule
CHECK IN WITH THE OKAYEST MOMS
We see this podcast as a conversation with friends. Except all you can do is listen. Ha! But, if you have something to add, we’d love to hear from you! Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! Or you can find us on our blog, or on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. We even have an Etsy shop!