We thought it would be fun to take your questions for this episode! We put up a call for questions on Instagram, and you guys delivered! Questions ranged from how we’re handling the current quarantine/social distance challenges, business, marriage and questions about mom life. One of our favorite things about our community is connecting with all of you, and in this episode we got to do just that.
Have more questions or want us to cover something else? Our goal is always to be a resource and add value for you, so send them our way! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
What to Listen For
- How we’re keeping busy while sheltering in place
- Our tips for finding alone time while in the house
- Our favorite and least favorite ages
- How we handle differences in parenting styles with our spouses
Things We Mention
- We talked about learning the hard way what kind of content we wanted to bring to our blog. This is the olive post we talked about being a learning opportunity of what we did and didn’t want to do.
- This is the projector Heather mentions. It has a 4 Star rating with over 3,000 reviews and her kids have loved watching movies on the big screen on rainy days. Ok, and sunny days too. #survival
CHECK IN WITH THE OKAYEST MOMS
We see this podcast as a conversation with friends. Except all you can do is listen. Ha! But, if you have something to add, we’d love to hear from you! Shoot us an email at email@example.com! Or you can find us on our blog, or on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. We even have an Etsy shop!