We may not still officially be sheltering in place (Or are we? Who can keep up?!), but Brittany and Heather are still laying low and doing what they do best- watching TV, especially Real Housewives! They discuss Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, as well as Real Housewives of New York prior to the hiatus, plus all of the goodness Bravo has in store! They also talk about other current favorites they’ve binged, including racial justice programing.
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR
- Our thoughts on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’s Denise vs basically everyone else
- Our take on Tinsley leaving Real Housewives of New York
- A breakdown of Vanderpump Rules and if we think it should continue
- A Bravo show neither of us are loving
- Other shows we’re loving, including recommended racial justice viewing
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Our Binge-Worthy TV Favorites– includes a printable for those nights you spend more time searching the streaming channels than actually watching anything!
CHECK IN WITH THE OKAYEST MOMS
We see this podcast as a conversation with friends. Except all you can do is listen. Ha! But, if you have something to add, we’d love to hear from you! Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! Or you can find us on our blog, or on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. We even have an Etsy shop!