Bravo, Bravo, Bravo, f*cking, Bravo. We’re back discussing our favorite topic, you guessed it, all things Bravo. Brittany and Heather talk about the current state of Bravo affairs, including Real Housewives of Potomac, Beverly Hills, and New York. We also talk about Below Deck Med, as well as other shows we are loving right now.
This episode is sponsored by Smith & Burgoon Realty. If you are looking to buy or sell in the Sacramento area, we recommend the hard working agents of Smith & Burgoon. When you are buying and selling, you want an agent with integrity, communicates well, and listens to your needs, and they provide all that in one comprehensive team.
They have over 5 years of experience buying, selling and investing in residential real estate all across the greater Sacramento area, so if you or anyone you know has real estate questions, reach out to Kevin at [email protected]
Referrals are always welcome too, which come with a thank you Amazon gift card!
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR
- What we think about the Denise vs. Brandy situation on RHOBH
- Do we think the ladies of RHONY have a drinking problem
- All of our first impressions as the RHOP season kicks off
- Our thoughts on all the happenings on Motor Yacht Wellington, Captain Sandy, Hannah, and the rest of the crew
THINGS WE MENTIONED
- We mention an article by a mental health professional talking about the women on Real Housewives of New York.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
CHECK IN WITH THE OKAYEST MOMS
We see this podcast as a conversation with friends. Except all you can do is listen. Ha! But, if you have something to add, we’d love to hear from you! Shoot us an email at [email protected]! Or you can find us on our blog, or on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. We even have an Etsy shop!