Brittany and Heather expand on the idea of finding confidence in motherhood discussed in Episode 2. We start by talking a little about how our motherhood journeys began and how that contributed to our confidence levels in our new motherhood gig. We discuss what confidence looks like and how we think you can build it. We also discuss every mom’s favorite mythical buzzword–balance and Heather shares a little bit about her daughter’s autism diagnosis.
What to listen for
- Our most recent Okayest Moms moments
- Some insight into the beginning of Heather and Brittany’s motherhood journeys and how motherhood has changed them
- How they discovered their motherly instincts and advice on developing that skill
- Where do you feel your instinct?
- Things that have added or detracted to their confidence
- Does balance exist?
- Their best pieces of advice for finding confidence in motherhood
Resources From This Episode
You can find more of our musings on motherhood here.
Brittany mentioned The Four Burner Theory.
Check in with the Okayest Moms
We see this podcast as a conversation with friends. Except all you can do is listen. Ha! But, if you have something to add, we’d love to hear from you! Shoot us an email at [email protected]! Or you can find us on our blog, or on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. We even have an Etsy shop!