With so much stress and unknown right now, Brittany and Heather share their favorite things each are loving that are bringing us some comfort and joy. They talk about items they are loving for themselves, things the kids are loving, and other habit changes that are making a positive influence on their daily lives.
What to Listen For
- Quick update and thoughts on current pandemic life
- A debate of the merits (or non merits) of an Instant Pot
- The best coffee creamer
- Activities for the kids that guarantee at least 5 minutes of cease fire amongst siblings
This episode is sponsored by Smith & Burgoon Realty. If you are looking to buy or sell in the Sacramento area, we recommend the hard working agents of Smith & Burgoon. When you are buying and selling, you want an agent with integrity, communicates well, and listens to your needs, and they provide all that in one comprehensive team.
They have over 5 years of experience buying, selling and investing in residential real estate all across the greater Sacramento area, so if you or anyone you know has real estate questions, reach out to Kevin at [email protected]
Referrals are always welcome too, which come with a thank you Amazon gift card!
Things We Mentioned
The following links are affiliate links, which means we make a small commission with every click. Thank you for supporting the Okayest Moms! Anything that isn’t linkable will be saved to a highlight on our Instagram stories.
- Trader Joe’s Supreme Hydrating Eye Cream
- Trader Joe’s Watermelon Overnight Face Mask
- Peloton exercise bike: If you are on the fence, do it. You won’t regret it. Plus, they just came out with newer models that are slightly cheaper. If you use my referral code, CMT4MS, we each get $100 to the Peloton Boutique!
- Athleta face masks
- Cherry pitter
- Air Fryer
- Pod Save America
- Diamond painting sticker kits
- Little Spot books- I have anxiety and anger, but there are others too!
- National Geographic Mega Gemstone Dig Kit
- Silk Oat Milk Oatmeal Cookie Creamer (not affiliate, just for reference)
- DrainSmart Drainage Discs for indoor plants
- Bathtub overflow drain cover
- Yoga/bike shorts with pockets
- Instant Pot
- Amp Jump Starter
- Shark Tooth Chew Toys
- Sensory Bed Sheet
- Echo Dot Kid Version
CHECK IN WITH THE OKAYEST MOMS
We see this podcast as a conversation with friends. Except all you can do is listen. Ha! But, if you have something to add, we’d love to hear from you! Shoot us an email at [email protected]! Or you can find us on our blog, or on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. We even have an Etsy shop!