There’s something about the beginning of the new year that makes us want to tackle all the home organization. In this episode, we talk about how we approach keeping our homes organized, even with young kids who are spending the majority of their time at home these days. We also share a few of our favorite hacks and products that make home organization a little easier.
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR: Home organization
- Are our homes organized or messy?
- Our philosophies of keeping our homes organized
- Expectation vs. reality of keeping a home with children in it organized
- Simple tips and tricks we use to help keep everything in it’s place
- Products we love that help us stay organized.
Things We mentioned
- Heather has this Frying pan organizer. Works great for cutting boards too!
- These cabinet door bumpers are perfect to keep drawer organizers in place.
- An over the door shoe rack is perfect for organizing inside small closets or pantries.
- An acrylic organizer like this one is great to live on the bathroom counter.
You may also like
Brittany put all of her pantry organizing favorites together in this post.
This artwork display board solved a lot of Heather’s biggest home organization challenges- what to do with all that art!
OUR PODCAST SPONSOR
This episode was sponsored by Regency Centers.
The Marketplace shopping center is part of the local community. Located at the intersection of Highway 113 and West Covell Blvd near University of California, Davis, its retailers and culture reflect the lifestyle needs of the neighborhoods that surround the center. The Marketplace is headlined with Petco, Safeway and CVS with an assortment of attractive mix of eateries, retail and services.
In addition to The Marketplace in Davis, Regency Centers has 28 other local area shopping centers to meet all your essential shopping needs. Visit Regency Centers to find a shopping center nearest you.
CHECK IN WITH THE OKAYEST MOMS
We see this podcast as a conversation with friends. Except all you can do is listen. Ha! But, if you have something to add, we’d love to hear from you! Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! Or you can find us on our blog, or on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. We even have an Etsy shop!