Self care might be the must buzzed about topic of the last few years, and while these catch phrases can seem trite, we think there really is something to this whole self care thing. It can take a while to find what form of self care works best for you (hint: massages and facials are fantastic, but it’s probably not the form of self care you need), but it’s worth the effort to find what that is. Heather and Brittany talk about what self care is and isn’t, how they know they need to do a better job of taking care of themselves, and what has been working recently for them.
What to listen for
- What is self care (and what is it not?)
- When we realized self care was a thing you had to actively do
- How we’ve realized we need to pay more attention and make self care more of a priority
- Our thoughts on how mental health and self care are related
- Self care tips that are working best currently and our tried and true go to’s
Things we mentioned
- We’d love for you to share your best self care tips and tricks. Join our Facebook group and join the conversation!
Check in with the Okayest Moms
We see this podcast as a conversation with friends. Except all you can do is listen. Ha! But, if you have something to add, we’d love to hear from you! Shoot us an email at [email protected]! Or you can find us on our blog, or on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. We even have an Etsy shop!