Inspired by other podcasts they admire, Brittany and Heather share a week of real life meals that they ate. No special influence because they knew they’d be sharing- just a real life peek behind the curtain to share what it really looked like when feeding their families for a week. The Okayest Moms share the days they threw in the towel and ordered take out, the nights they felt inspired to cook, and the nights they reached for something in the freezer. They also discuss some meal planning shifts they’ve made for the better.
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR: What We Ate
- A look at what we really ate for breakfast, lunch and dinner for a week
- Heather’s go to breakfast
- Brittany’s broccoli salad recipe
- How we handle leftovers
- What changes Heather has made to her meal planning approach
Things We Mention: What We Ate
- This is the chicken recipe Heather used to make burrito bowls, but it also works well for tacos, nachos, burritos, and tostadas!
- Skinnytaste One and Done cookbook that has the Sheet Pan Maple Dijon Chicken with Butternut Squash and Brussel Sprouts
- Looking for some salad inspo? Check out @thesaladlab!
You May also like
HOW TO SUPPORT OUR PODCAST
We now have a Patreon. Patreon is a way to help support the Okayest Moms. Monthly subscriptions can be done in $1, $3, and $5 increments. We couldn’t create the content we love to create without your support, and are so appreciative of the big and small ways that our community supports us!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: SUPPORTING SMALL BUSINESS
CHECK IN WITH THE OKAYEST MOMS
We see this podcast as a conversation with friends. Except all you can do is listen. Ha! But, if you have something to add, we’d love to hear from you! Shoot us an email at [email protected]! Or you can find us on our blog, or on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. We even have an Etsy shop!