Now that things are opening back up, summer travel is a thing again! Heather and Brittany share their recent travels, both on the road and in the air. They also share a few tips and tricks for riding in cars with kids, staying in a hotel as a family, and staying in a rental as a family.
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR: SUMMER travel
- Brittany shares what air travel is like in a pandemic world
- Our favorite kid activities to bring during travel
- Heather’s trip to Yosemite National Park
- Brittany’s trips to Santa Cruz, Mendocino, and Washington D.C.
THINGS WE MENTION: SUmmer travel
- These Loop Noise Cancelling Ear Plugs are a must for summer travel with kids.
- Heather’s kids love these LCD writing tablets.
- These Road Trip Scavenger Hunt Cards aren’t available online anymore, but if you see them in your Target, they are lots of fun!
- The best road trip activity for kids
HOW TO SUPPORT OUR PODCAST
We now have a Patreon. Patreon is a way to help support the Okayest Moms. Monthly subscriptions can be done in $1, $3, and $5 increments. We couldn’t create the content we love to create without your support, and are so appreciative of the big and small ways that our community supports us!
CHECK IN WITH THE OKAYEST MOMS
We see this podcast as a conversation with friends. Except all you can do is listen. Ha! But, if you have something to add, we’d love to hear from you! Shoot us an email at email@example.com! Or you can find us on our blog, or on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. We even have an Etsy shop!