Brittany and Heather are back with the latest round of entertainment favorites including what they’re watching, reading and listening to. They share their favorite (and least favorite) things they’ve watched recently, the most recent books they’ve read, and the podcasts and audiobooks they’ve been listening to.
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR: Watching, reading and Listening
- Thoughts on the current season of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- Why both Heather and Brittany are struggling to get through Real Housewives of NY
- Why Bluey is the best kid show, and how it also makes a societal comment
- Books to add to your reading list
THINGS WE MENTIONED: Watching, Reading, and Listening
- If you aren’t watching The White Lotus on HBO, you need to, ASAP
- As far as family friendly movies go, Jungle Cruise hits all the marks
- Looking for some reality TV background? House of Hilton is a juicy read, but also very trashy like a really bad celebrity gossip mag
- If you’re a Bravo fan, you need to read The Housewives: The Real Story Behind the Real Housewives
- If your kids watch Bluey, you will get a major laugh out of this Tik Tok. Really makes you wonder.
- Some podcasts on our collective list: Pantsuit Politics, Blind Landing, Edith, Pod Save America
With back to school season upon us, health is on the forefront of every parent’s mind, which is why we’re excited to partner with Hiya Health.
Meet Hiya – a daily children’s multivitamin created by dads with 12 organic fruits & veggies and zero added SUGAR. While many other vitamins are candy in disguise, Hiya has zero artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, dyes, or gummy junk and delivers a cleaner, better option for kids.
We also love that the packaging is practically zero waste. Your first order will come with a refillable glass jar (with stickers so your child can decorate it). Then every month, they send eco-friendly vitamin refills…with zero plastic waste like you get with most vitamins. So it’s not just good for you — it’s also good for the environment.
For a limited time your first order is just $15! (a $15 savings) And shipping is FREE!
To get this deal go to okayestmoms.com/hiya.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
CHECK IN WITH THE OKAYEST MOMS
We see this podcast as a conversation with friends. Except all you can do is listen. Ha! But, if you have something to add, we’d love to hear from you! Shoot us an email at [email protected]! Or you can find us on our blog, or on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. We even have an Etsy shop!