Heather and Brittany are back with more real meals and sharing what their families actually ate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This week was especially unique because it was the first full week back to school and soccer practice began. Find out what the Okayest Moms made and get some ideas for your next meal plan.
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR: real meals
- How we meal planned around soccer practices
- How our meal planning and prep has changed with school starting
- What Brittany made that made her feel like she had it together
things we mentioned
- Our free printable meal planning template and shopping list
- Big Mac Bowls
- Skinnytaste Meal Prep cookbook
- These might sound a little weird, but BBQ Chicken Bowls instantly became a staple in Heather’s house
- Pesto Chicken, Corn, and Avocado Bacon Pasta Salad from Half Baked Harvest has literally everything you could need.
- Skinnytaste Rice Ball Casserole
- Kevin’s Natural Foods has tons of great frozen proteins, like this Roasted Garlic Chicken. There are also lots of sauces and spices in the line too.
- Couscous Salad is a summer staple
With back to school season upon us, health is on the forefront of every parent’s mind, which is why we’re excited to partner with Hiya Health.
Meet Hiya – a daily children’s multivitamin created by dads with 12 organic fruits & veggies and zero added SUGAR. While many other vitamins are candy in disguise, Hiya has zero artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, dyes, or gummy junk and delivers a cleaner, better option for kids.
We also love that the packaging is practically zero waste. Your first order will come with a refillable glass jar (with stickers so your child can decorate it). Then every month, they send eco-friendly vitamin refills…with zero plastic waste like you get with most vitamins. So it’s not just good for you — it’s also good for the environment.
For a limited time your first order is just $15! (a $15 savings) And shipping is FREE!
To get this deal go to okayestmoms.com/hiya.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: More real meals
CHECK IN WITH THE OKAYEST MOMS
We see this podcast as a conversation with friends. Except all you can do is listen. Ha! But, if you have something to add, we’d love to hear from you! Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! Or you can find us on our blog, or on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. We even have an Etsy shop!