You’ve heard Brittany and Heather talk about the enneagram before. They’ve even had an episode with an enneagram expert! Today, the Okayest Moms are sharing how they found the enneagram, some of their favorite resources, and how the enneagram has been a useful tool for marriage, motherhood, and life in general.
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR: enneagram
- How to figure out your type
- The best resources
- What type Brittany and Heather are
- How the enneagram can have a positive effect on your marriage, motherhood, and your life in general
- Why the this is different than your typical personality test
With back to school season upon us, health is on the forefront of every parent’s mind, which is why we’re excited to partner with Hiya Health.
Meet Hiya – a daily children’s multivitamin created by dads with 12 organic fruits & veggies and zero added SUGAR. While many other vitamins are candy in disguise, Hiya has zero artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, dyes, or gummy junk and delivers a cleaner, better option for kids.
We also love that the packaging is practically zero waste. Your first order will come with a refillable glass jar (with stickers so your child can decorate it). Then every month, they send eco-friendly vitamin refills…with zero plastic waste like you get with most vitamins. So it’s not just good for you — it’s also good for the environment.
For a limited time your first order is just $15! (a $15 savings) And shipping is FREE!
To get this deal go to okayestmoms.com/hiya.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Things We Mentioned
- The Enneagram Institute is a great place to start.
- The Essential Enneagram and The Enneagram Made Easy are also great resources.
- Tami Hackbarth has nine enneagram podcast episodes, one dedicated to each type.
- Instagram is also a wealth of knowledge. @enneagramexplained, @michael_shahantherapy, and @enneagramashton are a few of our favorites. There are also accounts dedicated to each type, which are fun to follow once you’ve determined which type you are.
SHARE YOUR OKAYEST MOM MOMENT
We’ve all had Okayest Mom Moments. Those moments in motherhood that make you pause and whisper “WTF?” under your breath. Those moments that are so unique to motherhood that if you don’t laugh, you might cry. These stories are meant to reassure you that no one is doing motherhood perfectly, and that there is beauty in the imperfection.
We’d love to feature yours on the podcast! Leave us a message at (916) 778-0545, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHECK IN WITH THE OKAYEST MOMS
We see this podcast as a conversation with friends. Except all you can do is listen. Ha! But, if you have something to add, we’d love to hear from you! Shoot us an email at email@example.com! Or you can find us on our blog, or on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. We even have an Etsy shop!