Heather and Brittany share the shows they’ve been watching from reality TV to dramas. They also share what shows they’ve been watching as a family, as well as kid shows that are actually worth watching.
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR: What We’re watching
- The mindf*ck that is navigating colds/allergies/childhood injuries in the world of COVID when kids don’t know how to describe their symptoms
- Our current thoughts on Erika Jayne
- Kid shows that are worth the screen time
- Heather and Brittany trying to explain Ted Lasso
- Why Heather can’t watch Squid Games
THINGS WE MENTIONED
- Kyle’s hair in the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion reminded Heather of something- her hair at Junior Prom. Enjoy.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
SHARE YOUR OKAYEST MOM MOMENT
We’ve all had Okayest Mom Moments. Those moments in motherhood that make you pause and whisper “WTF?” under your breath. Those moments that are so unique to motherhood that if you don’t laugh, you might cry. These stories are meant to reassure you that no one is doing motherhood perfectly, and that there is beauty in the imperfection.
We’d love to feature yours on the podcast! Leave us a message at (916) 778-0545, or email us at [email protected].
CHECK IN WITH THE OKAYEST MOMS
We see this podcast as a conversation with friends. Except all you can do is listen. Ha! But, if you have something to add, we’d love to hear from you! Shoot us an email at [email protected]! Or you can find us on our blog, or on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. We even have an Etsy shop!