Heather and Brittany recap the year’s top pop culture points, as well as the highlights of 2021 for Okayest Moms across the podcast and blog.
We are so incredibly thankful for all of our listeners, and know that Okayest Moms The Podcast wouldn’t be a success without you! We would love you forever if you could take a few minutes to fill out our listener survey. This helps us learn more about you and your interests to create better episodes with you in mind! Thank you, thank you! Wishing all of you lots of love, laughter, and health over the holidays and into the new year!
what to listen for: 2021
- The top streaming shows of 2021
- The top songs of 2021
- The most downloaded podcast episodes of the year
- Our most visited blog posts
- The most popular products we recommended
- What we are keeping from 2021 and what we are leaving behind
Things We Mentioned
We would love for you to take our listener survey! It helps us plan content for the new year that will be more personalized and applicable to you.
Our most downloaded podcast episodes:
- Episode 71: Back to School Is Here
- Episode 73: Happy Hour with Stephanie of Olive and Tate
- Episdoe 80: Hormones, Nutrition, and Wellness with Giselle
- Episode 75: How to Be An Okayest Sports Mom
- Episode 48: Home Organization
Our most visited blog posts of 2021:
- How To Plan & Create a Grazing Table (Shopping List Included)
- Herringbone Subway Tile Backsplash Reveal
- How to Host A Bunco Night
- Pallet Wall Photo Backdrop
- How to Make a Pull String Piñata
BinaxNOW Covid-19 At Home Tests
SHARE YOUR OKAYEST MOM MOMENT
We’ve all had Okayest Mom Moments. Those moments in motherhood that make you pause and whisper “WTF?” under your breath. Those moments that are so unique to motherhood that if you don’t laugh, you might cry. These stories are meant to reassure you that no one is doing motherhood perfectly, and that there is beauty in the imperfection.
We’d love to feature yours on the podcast! Leave us a message at (916) 778-0545, or email us at email@example.com.
CHECK IN WITH THE OKAYEST MOMS
We see this podcast as a conversation with friends. Except all you can do is listen. Ha! But, if you have something to add, we’d love to hear from you! Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! Or you can find us on our blog, or on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. We even have an Etsy shop!