This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for supporting the Okayest Moms!
These gifts for her, like our men’s gift guide, are a combination of things we have and love and things we think would make good gifts. Our hope is that it makes shopping for the women on your list a little easier, and maybe even gives you a few ideas of your own!
Our Favorite Gifts for Her
1. Hair Coil These hair ties are seriously life changing. They don’t leave a mark, but hold your hair in so well. They make it so much easier to live that dry shampoo life and stretch the washes, which makes it a perfect little gift for your best mom friends!
2. Electrical Wine Bottle Opener This bottle opener is amazing and so is the price. I got it for Christmas a few years back and I love it! And you know it’s been put to the test in my house! LOL!
3. Yoga Bag Got a yogi or workout fan on your list? Brittany loves this yoga bag!
5. Letterboard The options on these are endless and they come in handy for almost any occasion.
6. This eye cream has been a game changer for my tired eyes. The price point is steeper than I’d usually spend, but the pot lasted an entire year.
7. Motherhood has melted our cold, icy hearts, so sentimental things like these silhouette ornaments are perfect keepsakes for grandmas too!
8. This eyeshadow comes in so many flattering colors and is a quick and easy way to glam up your regular makeup routine.
9. Apple watch We love this for tracking workouts and keeping us active. It’s also super convenient to not have to carry a phone all the time but still be reachable with the cellular option.
10. FlexBrew Coffee Maker We switched to a regular coffee pot from a Keurig a few years ago but I really miss the convenience of those k-cups for that afternoon pick me up without having to brew a whole pot. This coffee maker is super affordable and does both!
11. These sweatshirts by Universal Thread at Target are my favorite. I already have the orange and neeeeed the other colors.
13. I avoided it for a long time, but sign me up for a Roomba.
14. Pajamas & Robe I don’t need super fancy pajamas, I just want one pair that matches and doesn’t have breastmilk stains on them. My current robe is super old and hole-y so this is a perfect replacement.
15. Madewell jeans Fancy jeans used to be my thing…and then I got pregnant. I’ve been working really hard to drop this extra baby weight and what better way to celebrate than with new jeans. I’ve tried these on and that high rise is amazing. What all my mom jean dreams are made of and I’m not even embarrassed.
16. Ninja Foodi I’ve been trying to decide between a pressure cooker and an air fryer, then I found this that does both! This would definitely be a major splurge, but it would be so convenient!