WHO WE TALKED TO
In this webinar from the Okayest Moms Summer Series, we talked to Jennifer Maselli. She was a stay at home mom for 13 years before she decided to turn her love of travel into a business. Jen became an independent travel agent through a licensed host agency and now she spends any time that she’s driving kids around and helping in classrooms and cheering at marching band competitions to plan and book travel for her roster of clients. You can book travel with her through Jen Maselli Travel. You can follow her on Instagram and Facebook.
WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT
In this session we touched on many topics including:
- Air travel tips
- Packing tips
- Ways to pay for family travel
- Why it’s all worth it to travel with your kids
THINGS WE MENTIONED
- Travel has many different benefits for children. Jen mentioned this article that talked about how travel effects brain development.
- Jen recommends this suitcase because it fits perfectly under your seat.
- Traveling with car seats is a pain. This booster blows up and is small enough to fit in a carry on. This harness might also be a good option.
- Add The Madonna Inn to your bucket list.
- Jen’s favorite travel site is Rome2rio. She likes TripIt for creating itineraries.
In case you missed it
Did you miss the live broadcast, but wanting to get in on the action now? It’s not too late!! Click here to watch a recording of this live webinar from the Okayest Moms Summer Series.
You Might Also Like
My Solo Trip to Austin for Mom 2.0 || A Weekend in Monterey, CA || Sonoma County Wine Region Travel Guide || Planning for Disney: Tips, Tricks, Hacks, Secrets and What to Wear || 10 Ways To Survive Disneyland With Toddlers