WHO WE TALKED TO
In this webinar from the Okayest Moms Summer Series, we talked to professional organizer, Karlee Alves. Karlee is owner of 2 B Organized in the greater Sacramento region. She worked in the insurance industry for several years and eventually opened her own insurance company. After owning and operating her own business and committing to self-reflection and, therefore discovery, decided life is much too short not to pursue her passion- organizing!
2 B Organized has a wide range of services from help with organization to personal assisting. Everything to organize someone’s life, as Karlee puts it! Follow Karlee on Instagram, Facebook, or you can check out her website.
WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT
In this session we touched on many topics including:
- Practical tips and tricks to start off
- Where perfection fits into organizing (hint: it doesn’t)
- Taming the closet
- Simple tricks for managing all the paper every house collects
THINGS WE MENTIONED
- Karlee raved about these turntables for in corners of pantries and under sinks.
- Heather has this spice organizer for her alphabetized spices.
- The garage is a clutter magnet. Karlee suggested hanging stuff with these hooks to get it off the floor.
In case you missed it
Did you miss the live broadcast, but wanting to get in on the action now? It’s not too late!! Click here to watch a recording of this live webinar from the Okayest Moms Summer Series.
You Might Also Like
Spring Cleaning Bingo || Wall Calenar IKEA Hack || Artwork Display Board || Mudroom Makeover ||
[…] Home Organization & Cleaning Hacks […]