Listen to The Okayest Moms Podcast
The Okayest Moms is a community for the modern mom. Each week, co-hosts Brittany and Heather talk about a range of topics from motherhood to frivolous reality tv and everything in between. We believe in self-care, mom friends as our sanity, and that motherhood looks different for everyone. Most of all, we believe that you are more than just mom. Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts!
Okayest Moms: The Podcast
- 135. Approachable Holiday Decorating with Rebecca PlumbHeather and Brittany talk to interior designer, Rebecca Plumb of Studio Plumb, about approachable holiday decorating, and how to make decorate with everyone in your family in mind.
- 134. 2022 Gift GuideHeather and Brittany share things from their 2022 Gift Guide, including wishlists, ideas for school aged kids, tweens, and guys who have everything. You can find complete gift guides at https://www.okayestmoms.com/holiday-gift-guides/ specific mentions: 2022 Gift guide All links below are affiliate links. The Okayest Moms will earn a small commission from your purchases. Thank you … Read More about 134. 2022 Gift Guide
- 133. Minimum Standards of Care For Moms During the Holiday Season with TamiHeather and Brittany talk to Tami Hackbarth, life and work coach, and guilt-free self care advocate, about how moms can establish minimum standards of care and take better care of themselves during the busy holiday season.
- 132. You Only Get 18 Holiday SeasonsHeather and Brittany discuss the old motherhood adage that “you only get 18 holiday seasons/summer/years to make memories with your kids”, and why that puts more pressure on moms to go all out and make each holiday season the best ever.
- Okayest Mom Moments 9Listen in as we read and hear your stories about imperfect motherhood in our new series, Okayest Mom Moments!
- 131. Creating Change Through Hugs with Nel ParksNel Parks, the Sacramento area lead for Free Mom Hugs, talks to Heather and Brittany about how she works to create change for the LGBTQ+ community through education and acceptance.
- 130. Interview with Congressional Candidate Dr. Kermit JonesCongressional candidate, Dr. Kermit Jones, joins Brittany and Heather to talk about what his campaign in California’s 3rd has been like, and his outlook for Election Day. Dr. Kermit also shares what it’s been like out on the campaign trail.
- 129. Honoring Loss Through Advocacy With Kate KennedyHeather and Brittany talk to fellow podcaster, Kate Kennedy, host of Be There In Five podcast. In honor of Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month, Kate shares about her pregnancy loss, and how that lead her to advocate for other women, in light of the Texas abortion bans and the Dobbs Decision happening concurrently.
- 128. Motherhood & Politics with Vote MamaHeather and Brittany talk to Liuba Gretchen Shirley, Founder and CEO of Vote Mama. Vote Mama is the first Political Action Committee (PAC) dedicated to electing progressive moms up and down the ballot. Gretchen shares about her run for political office as the mother of young children, and why it’s important to have more mothers represented amongst lawmakers.