Listen to The Okayest Moms Podcast
The Okayest Moms is a community for the modern mom. Each week, co-hosts Brittany and Heather talk about a range of topics from motherhood to frivolous reality tv and everything in between. We believe in self-care, mom friends as our sanity, and that motherhood looks different for everyone. Most of all, we believe that you are more than just mom. Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts!
Okayest Moms: The Podcast is a community and podcast for modern moms hosted by Brittany and Heather. We believe in embracing imperfections, fostering inclusivity, and providing a safe space for unfiltered conversations about motherhood, self-care, reality TV, and more. We value humor and we celebrate the unique experiences and perspectives of moms from all walks of life, while normalizing imperfect motherhood. Join us as we navigate the joys and challenges of motherhood, celebrate the multi-faceted identities of moms, and empower each other to be more than *just* mom.
- 170. A Little Life Catch Up and An AnnouncementBrittany and Heather share a life update, and share an announcement about the pod. Make sure to follow us on Instagram!
- 169. Music Appreciation in Every Day Life with Jamie KolnickIn this episode, we chat with Jamie Kolnick of Jam With Jamie all about how to bring music into your own home and why music education is so important for kids. Founder and CEO of Jam With Jamie, a nationwide children’s entertainment company joins us to talk about the importance of music appreciation with children … Read More about 169. Music Appreciation in Every Day Life with Jamie Kolnick
- 167. Listener Q&A with S3x Debbie – Part 2Pardon our lack of intro in this episode but we had to bring you your sex questions answered with Debbie. Enjoy part 2 of our most requested episode! about debbie Debbie was the girl that bought in a book from the library into primary school to teach her friends about sex. The teenager who tore … Read More about 167. Listener Q&A with S3x Debbie – Part 2
- 166. Let’s Talk About S3x with Debbie – Part 1Our number one most requested episode! Sex educator, Debbie Bere, joins us to talk about sex after kids. about debbie Debbie was the girl that bought in a book from the library into primary school to teach her friends about sex. The teenager who tore agony aunt pages from magazines and kept them in files … Read More about 166. Let’s Talk About S3x with Debbie – Part 1
- 165. Female Friendships Through the Hard Sh!t with Olivia HowellLife is hard, and knowing exactly what to say to show your loved ones you care can be even harder. Olivia Howell, creator of the Fresh Starts Registry, and co-author of Simple Scripts to Support Your People: What to Say When You Don’t Know How to Say joins us to discuss how to keep your … Read More about 165. Female Friendships Through the Hard Sh!t with Olivia Howell
- 164. Make That Appointment Already! with Tami HackbarthTami Hackbarth, 100% Guilt Free Self Care Coach, rejoins us to talk about why you need to put your physical health as a top priority by making that appointment you’ve been putting off, and how to clear room on your plate to actually make it happen. meet tami hackbarth Tami Hackbarth helps women feel less … Read More about 164. Make That Appointment Already! with Tami Hackbarth
- 163. What is Matrescence? with Heather BoneparthThe term may be from the 70’s, but matrescence is slowly becoming a part of our Zeitgeist in 2023. Google may not recognize its spelling, but any mother can quickly identify with the physical, emotional, mental, hormonal, and spiritual transition a woman goes through after becoming a mother. We talk with Heather Boneparth about navigating … Read More about 163. What is Matrescence? with Heather Boneparth
- 162. The Bear, The Diplomat, and the Glass Straws: Summer FavoritesAll of our summer time favorites, and a few others we’ve collected along the way. Heather’s favorites Harper Wilde Bliss Triangle Bralette Glass straws Plastic cups Vuori knock offs brittany’s favorites @mmonicajoycee on TikTok G2G Chocolate Chip Protein Bars Rattan All-in-One Serving Caddy HP Victus Gaming Computer Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza GET READY FOR … Read More about 162. The Bear, The Diplomat, and the Glass Straws: Summer Favorites
- 161. Can I Have a Snack?If your summer has been anything like ours, you’ve been spending a lot of time thinking about snacks. We talk the snacks our kids are loving right now, and adult snacks too. things we mentioned Dot’s Pretzels Barebell’s Protein Bars G2G Protein Bars GET READY FOR the school year WITH ESSENTIAL CALENDAR! Ready or not, … Read More about 161. Can I Have a Snack?