Listen to The Okayest Moms Podcast
The Okayest Moms is a community for the modern mom. Each week, co-hosts Brittany and Heather talk about a range of topics from motherhood to frivolous reality tv and everything in between. We believe in self-care, mom friends as our sanity, and that motherhood looks different for everyone. Most of all, we believe that you are more than just mom. Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts!
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below
- In this episode, we talk about how we approach keeping our homes organized, even with young kids who are spending the majority of their time at home these days. We also share a few of our favorite hacks and products that make home organization a little easier. The post 48. Home Organization appeared first on […]
- In this episode, we discuss how our self care has evolved over the last year, and the changes we've made in order to meet our needs, including habit tracking. The post 47. Hello 2021 + Why We’re Habit Tracking appeared first on Okayest Moms.
- If it's been said once, it's been said a million times- 2020 was a dumpster fire of unprecedented times. In this episode, the Okayest Moms are reflecting on 2020 by breaking down the most memorable year in our lifetime. We talk about everything from starting our podcast on the brink of a pandemic, how it […]
- Thinking of unique, thoughtful gift ideas can be hard, and even harder in a year that has already consumed all of our mental energy. We are here to help with a few last minute gift ideas that will make your loved ones feel appreciated and seen, while taking the stress off of you. The post […]
- With Real Housewives of Salt Lake City being added to the Bravo World, we felt like we were due to discuss all the Bravo happenings. In this episode, we cover the newest Housewives franchise, as well as our thoughts on the ladies of Potomac and Orange County as well. We also cover other things we've […]