Listen to The Okayest Moms Podcast
The Okayest Moms is a community for the modern mom. Each week, co-hosts Brittany and Heather talk about a range of topics from motherhood to frivolous reality tv and everything in between. We believe in self-care, mom friends as our sanity, and that motherhood looks different for everyone. Most of all, we believe that you are more than just mom. Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts!
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below
- 78. Building a Financial Legacy with Tiffanyothers being financially savvy, and how to build a financial legacy for your family. Tiffany also shares her approach to household chores with her kids, and shares a few outdated financial tips.
- 77. Family PetsHeather and Brittany reveal whether or not they are Animal People, and talk about the impact family pets have on their families. They talk about having to say good bye to their family dogs, and their plans to add pets to their respective families in the future.
- Okayest Mom Moments 1You know those moments in motherhood that make you pause and whisper “WTF?” under your breath? Those moments that are so unique to motherhood that if you don’t laugh, you might cry? These stories are meant to reassure you that no one is doing motherhood perfectly, and that there is beauty in the imperfection.
- 76. Happy Hour: Self Care With Tami HackbarthHeather and Brittany chat with Tami Hackbarth, host of the 100% Guilt Free Self Care podcast. Tami is a life coach and believer in self care, and The Okayest Moms talk about the importance of carving out that time for yourself, despite all the demands in your life.
- 75. How To Be An Okayest Sports MomBrittany and Heather talk about kids in sports and how to navigate sports culture. The discuss what sports they participated in as a child, how they approach their kids playing sports, and how to find balance between finding the joy in athletics and being a full out sports mom.
- 74. Another Week of Real MealsHeather and Brittany are back with more real meals and sharing what their families actually ate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This week was especially unique because it was the first full week back to school and soccer practice began.
- 73. Happy Hour with Stephanie of Olive and TateFeeling like you’re missing out on girl time? The Okayest Moms are back with a happy hour episode just in time! Heather and Brittany talk to Stephanie of Olive and Tate about motherhood, being an influencer, and her new book, Toddler Tuesdays: Tales From The Toddler Trenches.
- 72. What We’re Watching, Reading, and Listening To Right NowBrittany and Heather are back with the latest round of entertainment favorites including what they’re watching, reading and listening to. They share their favorite (and least favorite) things they’ve watched recently, the most recent books they’ve read, and the podcasts and audiobooks they’ve been listening to.
- 71. Back To School Season Is Herefor their families, how they are feeling going into the new year, and what expectations they have. The Okayest Moms also talk their favorite back to school gear and share a few lunch ideas for picky kids.