Listen to The Okayest Moms Podcast
The Okayest Moms is a community for the modern mom. Each week, co-hosts Brittany and Heather talk about a range of topics from motherhood to frivolous reality tv and everything in between. We believe in self-care, mom friends as our sanity, and that motherhood looks different for everyone. Most of all, we believe that you are more than just mom. Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts!
Okayest Moms: The Podcast
Brittany Garner & Heather McTaggart
Okayest Moms: The Podcast
- 148. Cultural Conversations: Ramadan with Dr. Uzma JafriWe’re back with another Cultural Conversation with Dr. Uzma Jafri from Mommying While Muslim and we are SO EXCITED to share this episode with you. We’re going to talk about what Ramadan is, how it’s celebrated and how non-Muslim people can honor Ramadan as well. Listen for: Things we mentioned: Have You Tried House of … Read More about 148. Cultural Conversations: Ramadan with Dr. Uzma Jafri
- 147. Reflections on 3 Years of PodcastingThe Okayest Moms Podcast has been going strong for three years now. And today, we will talk about our highs and reflect on some of our lows. Plus, we’ll answer some listener questions that you may be curious about as well! So, let’s get nostalgic. Listen for: Things we mentioned: Have You Tried House of … Read More about 147. Reflections on 3 Years of Podcasting
- 146. Screen-Free Fun with Kailan Carr, AKA The Quiet Book QueenOur guest today is Kailan Carr, AKA The Quiet Book Queen, and she is on a mission to help parents find screen-free ways to entertain their kids. Kailan’s goal is to help you find screen-free ways to entertain your children without feeling like you must be their constant companion and plan every detail. Meet kailan: … Read More about 146. Screen-Free Fun with Kailan Carr, AKA The Quiet Book Queen
- Okayest Mom Moments 11Listen in as we read and hear your stories about imperfect motherhood in our series, Okayest Mom Moments! You know those moments in motherhood that make you pause and whisper “WTF?” under your breath? Those moments that are so unique to motherhood that if you don’t laugh, you might cry? These stories are meant to … Read More about Okayest Mom Moments 11
- 145. February Favorites: The Best Ice Roller, a Mosquito Bite Remedy That Actually Works, and a PSA To Buy Yourself New TowelsWe are at the tail-end of February, and it’s also The Okayest Moms Podcast’s 3rd anniversary, and today, we’re letting you know what things we are loving right now. There’s something for everyone, so listen in and let us know what you think! Heather’s Links: Brittany’s Links: Have You Tried House of Wise CBD? House … Read More about 145. February Favorites: The Best Ice Roller, a Mosquito Bite Remedy That Actually Works, and a PSA To Buy Yourself New Towels
- 144. What We’re Feeding Our Families NowIf your schedule is anything like ours, you’re gearing up for spring sports and activities, and it’s just bananas at our houses. This episode will be a compilation of recipes that have been our go-to recipes and things we’re doing in the kitchen to prep and make the week easier. What to listen for: THINGS … Read More about 144. What We’re Feeding Our Families Now
- 143. Unexpected Surprises with Using Tend TaskThis episode is part of a sponsored series, and part of our sponsorship was to do coaching sessions with Felicia, one of Tend Task’s CEOs. We had our coaching sessions with Felicia, so we will mostly be singing her praises here but rest assured, there are so many talented coaches at Tend Task. We both … Read More about 143. Unexpected Surprises with Using Tend Task
- 142. Your Questions Answered: Sleep EditionThis episode is all about sleep and bedtime, the dreaded parenthood conundrum. We both have very unique child sleep situations. Sleep was a hot button for both of us because it was so hard when we were in the throes of dealing with it. We polled our audience recently about their sleep stories, and the … Read More about 142. Your Questions Answered: Sleep Edition
- Okayest Mom Moments 10Listen in as we read and hear your stories about imperfect motherhood in our series, Okayest Mom Moments!