I love giving gifts, and always want to give something useful and cute to everyone, but it can add up quickly. There’s the neighbors, coworkers, mom friends- the list can go on! Enter the perfect DIY Christmas gift- homemade taco seasoning.
This homemade taco seasoning checks all the boxes. It’s useful! Who wouldn’t want something that would make dinner easier? It’s budget friendly! You can buy the seasonings and jars in bulk. It’s also really easy. All you need to do is measure out all the seasonings and seal up the jar.
DIY Christmas Gift: What You Need
You will need these spices to make the taco seasoning:
- 4 tablespoons chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 5 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3 teaspoons sea salt
- 3 teaspoons ground black pepper
The above measurements are for 4 servings. For single serving measurements check out Easy + Tasty Homemade Taco Seasoning.
You’ll also need this FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAG.
- In a small bowl, measure out the spices. Mix together, and carefully pour into the mason jars.
2. These 4 oz mason jars are the perfect size to package the taco seasoning. Each serving of seasoning is roughly an ounce, so each jar will hold four servings.
3. Add a little ribbon and this free printable gift tag, and you’re all set.
You could even add some taco shells, salsa, and avocados- even margaritas- for a fun taco night gift basket!
If you make these, please tag us on Instagram! We love to see what you come up with!