This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting the Okayest Moms.
We are on the brink of holiday party season! Whether it’s your office party, or that of a spouse, a family party or maybe an organization you’re involved in, odds are you’ll be going to at least one holiday party.
Finding the perfect thing to wear can be tough. I never know what will fit or what even looks semi flattering anymore, which means multiple shopping trips- which no one has time for this time of year!
This year for AJ’s office party, I’m planning on wearing the same dress I wore for family pictures because I’m not trying to reinvent the wheel. But, if you don’t have a dress that you love to recycle, I’ve found a few winners!
1. This dress would hide a postpartum tummy or hide any problem areas, while still feeling fancy and festive.
2. Flattering cut for all body types and super cute with the feminine ruffles. This one is versatile for all dress codes too!
3. Perfect holiday dress, but can still be worn to other occasions!
4. Got a more formal party? This would be perfect for a fancier party! I love this color!
5. A holiday dress should have some sparkle! This one is super cute, but if you carry your weight in the middle (me!), you’ll need a serious pair of Spanx.
6. Perfect for being in the holiday spirit without breaking the bank! I love the velvet, buy my house is 95% animal hair and wouldn’t stand a chance. This could be a great option for nursing mamas too!
7. I love this one for a more casual party. Throw on some tights and ankle books and you’ll be nice and warm if you’re in colder climates!
8. This is an awesome budget friendly option. The price point is perfect, it comes in several color options and can be dressed up or down and worn for lots of different occasions.
The best part is, almost all of these retailers have insane Black Friday deals, so you’ll probably be able to score an awesome deal on almost all of these! There’s enough on your to do list right now, so check off what to wear early!